|How can I create an icon on my desktop to access the Lake Kiowa web site?
Easy, just do the following:
- Start Internet Explorer, or whatever browser you use, and go to the Lake Kiowa web site (www.lakekiowatx.com)
- Right click on the web address shown on the Address Bar (http://www.lakekiowatx.com/outside_frame.asp) and click on Copy to save the address
- Right click anywhere on the Desktop where there is no icon, move the mouse over New and click on Shortcut - this will open the Create Shortcut dialog
- Paste the web address previously saved into the dialog (Ctl-V) and click on Next
- Give the icon a name, such as 'Lake Kiowa - Home' and click Finish - the new icon now appears on the desktop
- Drag the icon wherever you want it on your desktop (including to the task bar)
Now you can simply click on the icon to launch your default browser directly to the Lake Kiowa web site public home page.
Documents in Adobe Acrobat PDF format require the free Adobe Reader to view. If you don't have Adobe Reader already, you can Download it here
If there is no menu on the left side of the screen, click here to refresh
This site is provided by TOPS Software